Friday, December 25, 2009

Chicken and Rice

I got this recipe from my best-friends dad. I forgot to take a picture when I made it so this is in the tuperware before I warmed some up for my hubby for lunch yesterday. Boneless-Skinless Chicken breast
Cream of mushroom soup
Rice
water
S&P to taste


For every chicken breast use one can of crean of mushroom soup and half a can of water. Take your chicken, cream of mushroom soup, and water put in a casserole dish. Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for an hour. (the time may take longer depending on how big your pieces are and whether they are frozen or not). Make rice, they amount depends on how muchyou need.

Once the chicken is down place a piece of chicken and some of the cream of mushroom sauce over the top of the rice.

Note: This can also be done in the crockpot, if needed to start in advance.

2 comments:

Lady Carolyn said...

We make this too! But we add paprika for a splash of color. Soooo Yummy! Thanks Tori! I haven't made this in FOREVER!

Tori said...

Your welcome, I hadn't made it in forever either and was thinking it sounded good so I made it. :)I'm going to try the paprika next though that sounds good.