Thursday, January 7, 2010

Tuna & Pasta Cheddar Melt


I found this recipe in the Campbell's Casseroles & One-Dish Favorites magazine. I liked it and have found quite a few other recipes I want to try and will post them as I make them.

Makes about 4 servings
Takes about 30 mins
1 can Campbell's Condensed Chicken Broth
1 soup can water
About 3 cups rotini pasta
1 can Campbell's Cream of Mushroom soup
1 cup milk
1 can (6oz) tuna, drained and flaked
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
2 tbsp Italian bread crumbs
2 tsp butter,melted
1) Bring broth and water to a boil over medium-high heat in a large skillet. Add the pasta and cook till tender. Do not drain.
2) Stir in the soup, milk and tuna in the skillet. Top with the cheese. Mix the bread crumbs and butter together and sprinkle on top. Heat through.
Note: I added a little extra cheese and stirred it into the mixture. This also heats up well for leftovers the next day.

No comments: