Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Carrabbas Chicken Bryan!

I believe angels looked down from above and guided me to this recipe online.  LOL I stumbled upon it and can now feed this fantastic dish to my whole family for half the price of one plate at the restaurant.  It was SO easy and the whole family ate it.  The kids didn't even complain that I fed them goat cheese!

Here is my picture of tonight's meal.  I am so happy with the way it turned out.


The recipe came from Food.com  You can get their recipe HERE.


I differed from their recipe by using 1/2 the amount of basil and I used dried
I also sweeted some white cooking wine instead of dry white wine.
I broiled the chicken as I cannot seem to work the grill.
Sorry Carrabbas.  I need you no more.

2 comments:

St.Aubin said...

mmmmmmmm

Julie said...

This looks delicious. Isn't it great when you can recreate a beloved restaurant meal and save lots of money?