Friday, February 24, 2012

What are you looking for when there is nothing to find?

You ever spend a ton of time staring at the fridge or pantry, only to close the door, and come back a few minutes later to nothing?  There's nothing there that you want.  It can be frustrating.  What are you looking for?

My doctor told me we are often thirsty when we go foraging for munchies.  It seems to be true for me.  Instead of looking in the pantry, go to your sink and get one of your 8-10 glasses of water for the day.  It helps your digestion, complexion, and puts you in a better mood.  We get dehydrated easier than we think and drinking more fluids helps head aches and dizziness more often than not.

And a plus side?  When you drink the water you are supposed to be having, you aren't eating all of those extra calories.  So stop looking for things that aren't there and be healthier!  

(On a side note, I've been really thirsty lately...  I think I have a non-alcoholic drinking problem.  LOL)

No comments: