Monday, October 26, 2009

Printable Coupons

Hey all, as I was looking back through older posts and saw that there was a request for coupons and deals, but I didn't see any links. So I thought I'd throw out one my sister Tori turned me on to. Google "mommy saves big" or go to http://printable-coupons.blogspot.com/2005/10/grocery-coupons.html On the general page click on printable coupons and then on the secondary page go to the left hand side-bar and click on the "grocery" tab. Scroll down. There are grocery store specific coupons, but there are also product specific coupons. So if you need Betty Crocker cake mix for a birthday bash, find Betty and see what she has available. Many of the coupons are ongoing as well so you can use them multiple times!

This site is also great for retail coupons as well, and with Christmas coming up a few discounts may save us all a bit leading to more holiday cheer :-)

2 comments:

Tori said...

That is moy favorite site to go to for coupons. I can even us them online.

Lexi said...

It has excellent resources for just about any kind of shopping excursion :-)