Monday, April 20, 2009

Eclair Cake

In my opinion, a dessert that costs less than $5.00 to make is very frugal!  Especially, if you have the ingredients on hand.  I usually have most of the ingredients on hand for this simple and delicious dessert.

This is the next best thing to the real eclair!!

3 packages of graham crackers
2 small packages instant french vanilla pudding
8 oz. cool whip
chocolate frosting

Layer bottom of 9x13 pan with whole graham crackers.  Then add layer of pudding,  mixed according to package directions with cool whip.  Layer another layer of crackers, pudding and finally a layer of crackers.  Frost.  Refrigerate at least 6 hours.  I prefer overnight.

So Easy and so delicious!!! 

1 comment:

Lady Carolyn said...

I'm trying to think of what to type, but I'm drooling a bit too much. LOL I have to try this!