Sunday, September 20, 2009

Chicken 'n Dumplings


I forgot to take pictures in dishes, so here are
the leftovers in Tupperware.

I don't normally measure anything for this, but here's the best recipe I can put together.

2-4 Chicken breasts cut up, or 1-2 cans chicken chunks
3 cans chicken broth
2 cans Cream of Chicken
2 cut up celery stocks
3 cut up carrots

~Bring to a boil and add~

2-3 cups cooked egg noodles
pepper
Bisquick dumplings (follow directions on Bisquick box.)


Takes about 20 min total. Great leftovers!


3 comments:

Mica said...

That looks really good Carrie!

Tori said...

I'm going to try this out this weekend. To hard during the week with Eric working swing shift, but this sounds sooo good.

Tori said...

This is awesome!! I have to cook my chicken to start and I have been chopping up an onion with the chicken. Cold season is on the move and I'm doing my best to prevent hence the onion. :)