Thursday, September 3, 2009

Food report #2


I should title these things "Wow, I'm glad this actually turned out ok." or "Cooking improv: whose dish is it anyway?"

I originally had planned enchiladas. We are living with my DH's grandpa who LOVES enchiladas. The tortillas we had in the fridge were too big so he went to the store for me. He brought back super small ones instead. I thought I'd make due, but the darn things kept falling apart every time I rolled them up! So, I ended up ripping them apart and making a sort of Enchilada Casserole. I also found out, much to my dismay, that he has no sour cream. I decided to try cream cheese instead.... you know, it was really good! Who knew?

2 comments:

Lexi said...

I think I've got everything for this one and am going to try it casserol style per your post!!

Lady Carolyn said...

How'd it turn out?