Monday, February 1, 2010

Peach Cobbler: Low sodium and Low cholesterol



1 package white cake mix
1 large can cut or diced peaches
3 tbs smart balance buttery spread
Ground cinnamon

Blend cake mix with undrained can of peaches. You can do it right there in your cake pan. If its still dry you can add a bit of water. Cut up Smart Balance and spread around on top and sprinkle cinnamon over top.

Cook at 375 till bubbly and golden brown



My Mom used to make this with real butter and it was SOOOOO good! I had no idea how diet friendly this was until tonight when I was frantically searching for something tasty for family night that my dieting hubby could enjoy.

Also, this was one of the first things my mom taught me to make that makes your home smell like you've been working a lot harder than you have.

1 comment: