Wednesday, March 9, 2011

New Categories!

In the labels, there will now be "novice" and "bachelor" categories.  I've mentioned before how some kids start out their adult life thinking that food comes from a menu.  It just isn't right.

When I was first married, my mom gave me a great book called On My Own and Clueless  There was a section called Recipes Anyone Can Follow, complete with how to boil water, boil eggs, make a white sauce, brown meat, etc.  I can't tell you how much I leaned on that chapter at first.  LOL  I am hoping these categories will help our novice buddies and save the embarrassment of having to call mom and ask how to boil water.

2 comments:

Julie said...

That's great! I can remember a friend of ours had to call and ask how to "cream the cheese." Good heavens, we all laughed at that one!

Lady Carolyn said...

Ha! That's awesome.