Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Stuffed Butterfly Porkchops with Zuccini Squash

Thanks to my mom for the recipe!

Slice Thick pork chops about 3/4 way through and open making a "butterfly" shape.

Brown in shortening on both the inside and out adding salt and pepper if desired.

Stuff with prepared stuffing (I used stove top) with added mushrooms and close pork chops.

Place in baking dish with any remaining stuffing and cover with foil.

Bake at 375 for about 30 min. or until chops are cooked through completely.



Rinse and slice green zuccini squash and boil until desired texture.  (I like mine a little firm still.)  Drain water and stir in softened butter (I go a bit over board with the butter.  I'm a glutton).  Salt and pepper to taste.

I served this with a side of prepared candied apples.

No comments: