Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Bow Tie Salad


I think that this is an offspring of a Pampered Chef recipe, but I'm not sure. I got it from my big sister in NY. I don't ever measure, I just add more of my favorite stuff. I'm sure you could add and remove what ever veggies your family would eat/whats in season and it would still be good.




Ingredients:

2-4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
1 Bag or box of bowtie noodles
2-4 Small zuccini (I like to use 1-2 green
1-2 yellow for color.)
1-2 Bell peppers, diced (I like to use different colored ones to be prettier, but it doesn't really matter.)
2 Tomatoes
1 Tbsp Olive oil
Parmesan cheese to taste
Minced onion as desired
Garlic salt as desired


Directions:
Cut Chicken and fry in olive oil with minced onion and Garlic salt.
Cook noodles while you wait.
add peppers to pan, till desired amount of crispiness

Scoop meat and veggies into bowl

Put sliced zuccini in skillet and brown it slightly (You may need more olive oil.)
add Zuccini and noodles to bowl and stir till evenly mixed.
Then last add sliced tomatoes (Don't let the tomatoes get mushy.)
Strain noodles and toss in contents of frying pan.
Sprinkle parmesan cheese and mix it up. And you're done.


Number Of Servings:A lot of servings I'd guess 8-10 adult ones

Preparation Time:35-60 min.

No comments: